Explore the Tongariro National Park and reward yourself with a glass of sparkling wine as you watch the sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
If you cannot make it to the visitor center on your own, transport from the Adrift Tongariro base (53 Carroll St, National Park Village) can be provided. Please inform the local partner upfront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Tour start time is 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to sunset and varies between 7:00 PM during summer and 3:00 PM during winter
- Please call the local partner the day prior to the tour in confirm the exact starting time