Take a flying tour of Mount Cook National Park. Board the Mount Cook 360 ski plane and see the highest peaks and the longest glaciers that NZ has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Get to see Aoraki's Mt Cook in all its glory
- Take in the spectacle of New Zealand's longest glacier
- Cross over the razor sharp Southern Alps to the West Coast and experience the Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
- 30-minute flight
- Safety Briefing
- Views of 3 glaciers
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your flight will depart from Mount Cook Airport. Please arrive 1 hour prior to your scheduled departure time and note that check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Please note that weight and balance limits apply to all aircraft.
- Cameras and or phones can be used for the duration of your flights, but bags are not allowed.
- Tours are refundable if there is a cancellation due to the weather, and the local partner will do their best to work with you to reschedule your flight to suit your travel plans.
- In the rare case that the combined weights of all passengers reach the maximum safety limit, please be aware that your flight time may be rescheduled
- Check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the flight time.