Visit the most versatile point of Moscow – "Sexton" – where you can chill out in the lounge zone or hang out on the dance floor, check out the unusual museum of hand-made motorbikes and military equipment, or watch Mad Max-inspired fire shows.
What to Expect
Your tour operator will provide transportation to Sparrow Hills (also known as Lenin Hills) to the observation platform, where all motorcyclists of Moscow and the Moscow region started to meet. You will learn the history of that place, and why it became the main meeting point of all motorcyclists. From there you will pass through Moscow City (Moscow International Business Centre) where you will stop to enjoy a beautiful view and take pictures. Finally, you'll arrive at the “Sexton” Motorbike Centre itself.
“Sexton” has a fabulous motor atmosphere created by the “Night Wolves” club members and the surrounding environment. You will be able to try Russian cuisine and enjoy a colorful show (on Saturdays only) with special effects and rock music. At the end of the tour each guest will get a memorable souvenir from the club members. It's an unusual place which cannot be missed. There's a large motorcycle standing in front of the entrance, and the club itself looks like an iron fortress surrounded by burning torches, and is one of Moscow's most unusual sites. Exceptionally handmade sculptures make this place bizarrely seductive.
The Motorbike Centre was founded by Night Wolves, the oldest, first motor club in Russia. The Centre is essentially a hand-made project created by the Club President Alexander “Surgeon”, and realized by the Night Wolves. Artistic night illumination turns a brutal centre into a real-life fairy-tale in a futuristic setting. Built in the place of a demolished car yard, this city will take your breath away. You will also have the opportunity to visit the unique museum of military equipment and handmade motor-culture subjects. The Motorbike Centre is also a modern place for festive and dancing events, concerts, light and pyrotechnical shows. It is divided into street arenas, with several concert stages and a restaurant-club called Sexton. On the territory one can find a tavern, open summer verandas and a multi-story coliseum, a lounge zone, a motorbike repair service and a hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel by English-speaking, local Guide
- Main course dish, salad and a drink
- Souvenir from “Night Wolves”
- Mad Max-inspired sparkling show with pyrotechnics and rock music (Saturdays only)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (If you wish, you can make additional order and request for your tour operator to arrange for a transfer for you from the motorbike center back to your hotel or another place in Moscow.)
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• There is a maximum of 7 people allowed per booking
• It is forbidden to film or take photos on a professional camera
• Please note that the dress code bans the following: shorts, sandals, boogie jeans, athletic shoes, athletic attire, cutoffs, hats