During this tour you will see the main tourist attractions of the Russian capital, such as Red Square, the Kremlin, and many more.
What to Expect
On this day tour of Moscow, see many famous sights of the city, including Moscow University, the Moscow metro (where you will discover why the Moscow subway is known as the most beautiful in the world), and the beautiful Kremlin. This is the historical, spiritual and political heart of Moscow and the city's most famous landmark and tourist attraction. It's an intriguing ensemble of buildings with an architectural variety that reveals a long and fascinating history.
At the end of the day you will be brought back to your hotel, or there is the option of an evening cruise with dinner (additional expense).
- Transportation by private van for sightseeing tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to museums and other sites
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Moscow night cruise
Know Before You Go
• Discounts apply for parties of over six people
• For cancellations made 10 to 5 days prior to arrival the client shall pay 50% of the first night of the accommodation cancelled (night with the maximum number of rooms booked) and 20% of the tour
• For cancellations made less than 4 days prior to arrival or in case of no shows, the cancellation charge shall amount to 100% of the first night of the accommodation cancelled and 100% of the tour