Moscow: 2-Hour Communist Walking TourProduct ID: 19298
From £24 per personBook now
- Visit the former KGB Headquarters
- Pay your respects at the Memorial to Victims of Political Repression
- See the grand Bolshoi Theater (without visiting)
- Wander down Tverskaya St, the city's main street
- Head to Eliseevsky Gastronum, the most important and beautiful grocery store in Moscow
- See the first McDonald's built in the USSR
Your guide will take you through the heart of Moscow, full of fearful memories of Soviet strongholds. Trace the path of the Moscow militia on Petrovka street, and imagine what life might have been like in the Gulag concentration camps. Learn about the Great Socialist Revolution, Stalin's Iron Fist, and KGB prisons along the way.
Take the chance to gain a deeper understanding of the dark days of Moscow, and uncover what led the Soviet movement for freedom on this 2-hour walking tour.
The meeting point is on the Lubyanka Square (Lubyanka metro station), near the Solovetsky Stone (The Memorial to the Victims of the Political Repressions) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 19298