Enjoy this unique guided walking tour of the historic neighborhood of Old Montreal, focusing on its architectural history. Explore four centuries of architecture, from the original walled city to the latest trends in urban design and architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
27 de la Commune Street East, Montréal (Québec), H2Y 1H9Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Old Montreal is relatively flat, but sensible, comfortable shoes should be worn as there are a lot of cobblestones in the streets.