Enjoy this popular adrenaline-fueled and fun-filled Montreal attraction in the picturesque Old Port. Experience an unforgettable thrill ride gliding across the beautiful Bonsecours lagoon as you zip down a 1200-foot steel cable zipline.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is recommended for those weighing between 50-250 lbs
- This attraction is weather dependent and may be required to close if weather is bad, please contact local supplier if you're unsure
- Cellphones may not be used on the tower or during the Zipline without the use of a cellphone glove, which will be provided
- You will be required to sign a waiver
- A hair tie is available for use during the activity
- Photos are not included in the activity