Discover The Ecusson neighborhood of Montpellier and its wonderful historic monuments on a 1.5-hour accompanied Segway tour.
After a 15-minute training session by an approved instructor about how to drive your Segway you'll explore:
- The Esplanade, beautiful little park of Montpellier on the border of the old city
- The Corum, congress center of Montpellier
- The Fabre Museum, fine art museum in the southern Montpellier
- The Peyrou, wonderful promenade and its famous statue of Louis XIV
- The St Pierre Cathedral
- The Opera Comedie
- The Comedie square, and all the typical and beautiful areas of The Ecusson located in the old city of Montpellier
You'll have few breaks during the tour to take photos and to keep extraordinary souvenirs of Montpellier! The Number of participants minimum 2, maximum 12. If you want to book for a group of more than 12 people please contact the supplier directly through GetYourGuide. Children of less than 16 years have to be accompanied by an adult.
Weight: 45 kilograms mini and 120 kilograms maxi.