Sacré-Coeur and Dome Tour with Expert GuideProduct ID: 74304
From £26 £21 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- Explore the interior of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart with an expert guide
- Take in sweeping views of Paris from the Dome
- Visit Place du Tertre, one of the most famous squares of Montmartre
Your 90-minute guided tour begins with a visit to the Dome to take in spectacular views of Paris. Climb the 300 steps up into the Dome to see iconic sites such as the Eiffel Tower, the Montparnasse Tower and La Défense, among others. See the City of Light as you’ve never seen it before.
Learn about both the exterior and interior of the Basilica from your expert guide. See the largest mosaic in the world, Christ in Majesty, depicting the Sacred Heart of Jesus, worshiped by the Virgin Mary, Jeanne d'Arc, and St. Michael the Archangel.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you to Place du Tertre, one of the most famous squares of Montmartre, and let you enjoy exploring the area on your own.
- Dome admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Tour of the Dome and the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Meet at the entrance of the Basilica, facing the gate on the right-hand side under the statue of Jeanne d'Arc. Your guide will be wearing a blue jacket or a red polo shirt. (Open in Google Maps)
• Be sure to dress appropriately for entering a church
• No photography is allowed inside
Product ID: 74304