Experience the amazing colors of a sunset on Jamaica’s west coast! Travel from your Montego Bay resort to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville and enjoy the music and a drink and then head to Rick's Café to watch the cliff divers and see the sun go down.
What to Expect
Whether you're an avid nature lover or just in the mood to relax, you’re sure to enjoy the breathtaking views of a colorful Jamaican sunset.
Before the sun sets, you’ll have a chance to walk along the 7-mile stretch of white sand beach, to shop, and to be entertained in Negril.
Your first stop on this 6-hour trip will be Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, where you can enjoy the music as you sip on a Red Stripe beer or piña colada, or maybe work on your tan while the sun is still out.
Visit the local craft market or duty-free shops for novelty items that will remind you or your loved ones of your time in Jamaica. You can purchase art and craft items made by Jamaican locals.
Head to world-famous Rick's Café and enjoy a swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean and watch the cliff divers as you await the magic of one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
- Private round-trip transfers between your resort and the attraction sites
- Free Red Stripe beer for groups of 5 or more
What's Not Included
- Lunch and refreshments
- Additional purchases
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Be sure to bring a swimsuit, a towel, a camera, and cash.
• Please research the location of your port of call prior to booking to ensure that the tour option selected covers the route between your port of call and the attraction site.
• All of the tour vehicles are non-smoking.