A Montego Bay Highlight Tour from the pier, takes you on a journey into the city of Montego Bay giving you an insight into the history, culture and architecture of this beautiful city.
What to Expect
Journey to the famous Margaritaville, hailed as the place to party on Montego Bay’s “Hip Strip.” Margaritaville is perfect for anyone looking for exciting entertainment, with a lively, fun atmosphere along with delicious food and concoctions. Jam to the laid back sounds of Jimmy Buffett while sunbathing by the seaside. Popular activities, for both adults and children, include the 120ft water slide, which winds its way from the rooftop terrace into the warm Caribbean sea, two giant water trampolines connected by a log cross and a floating deck anchored offshore.
Your Montego Bay Highlight Tour also takes you on a journey into the city of Montego Bay to re-live the history of one of our national heroes, Samuel Sharpe. Visit the location where he was hanged and immortalized in statue form for all to see. Visit the Montego Bay Civic Center and an old holding cell now a souvenir shop right in the heart of Montego Bay.
Take a cruise on up to the Richmond Hill Hotel and Restaurant, a property overlooking the picturesque city of Montego Bay - you can take photos that will last a lifetime. Afterwards, if you desire to do some shopping, you can stop at one of our local shops in the town area and shop like a Jamaican and walk the streets of the diverse city of Montego Bay.
- 1 Private round trip transfer between pier and attraction sites
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to attraction sites
- Fee does not cover additional purchases
- Lunch or refreshments
Know Before You Go
• Tour times are scheduled to accommodate your requested time
• Best to take your bathing suits, towels, camera and cash
• Please research the location of your port of call prior to booking to ensure that the tour option selected covers the route between your port of call and attraction site
• All of our vehicles are non-smoking