Enjoy a breathtaking view of Jamaica's forest and wildlife on a series of zipline canopy rides. You'll whiz through the Caribbean forest and slide through some of Jamaica's most beautiful natural sites.
What to Expect
Experience a blood-rushing and breath-taking view of Jamaica's forest wildlife, with this exhilarating series of zipline canopy rides.
The tour begins with a complete safety briefing and demonstration of techniques conducted by a certified canopy specialist guides, who will stay with you throughout your adventure.
The tour itself will be via a series of decks and platforms, connected by traverses, mounted in the trees of the rainforest.
Fly through the forest with this breathtaking zipline canopy tour! Get a new perspective as you explore the heart of Jamaica! Starting in the heart of the jungle, you’ll fly along ziplines and rappel through the rainforest, over river canyons, and across mountains. Hear the rushing waters as you sail over the various rivers. Then enjoy the silence as you glide through a tunnel of tree leaves. It’s the only zipline canopy tour of its kind in Jamaica!
You'll get to fly through the Caribbean forest, in an environment filled with incredible indigenous foliage and wildlife. The experience of gliding silently through a tunnel of trees gives you a jungle bird's eye view of some of Jamaica's best natural beauty spots.
- Round trip transportation from all major Montego Bay and Negril hotels
- Safety equipment
- Insect repellent
What's Not Included
- Food, drinks and photographs (available for purchase)
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you are arriving via Cruise Ship, you must book this product directly with your cruise line
• You must be at least 6-years-old to participate in this tour
• Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back or neck problems
• Maximum weight: 260 lbs
• You must wear closed toe shoes on this tour
• What to wear and bring: cash, credit card, sneakers, long shorts/pants