Combine trails and waves in this one-of-a-kind adventure, the Horseback Ride ‘N’ Swim! After riding horses through Jamaica’s back-country trails, enjoy a horseback swim in the Caribbean Sea!
What to Expect
Experience the beautiful countryside of Jamaica on horseback as your guide tells you about the history and culture of this captivating island. During this 2.5-hour tour, you’ll ride through tropical rainforest and even take your horse on a swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Your adventure begins when you saddle up for the original horseback ride and swim! You will see spectacular views of cliff sides and the Caribbean Sea. On the private beach, experience an unparalleled, exhilarating ride through the warm Caribbean waters. No experience is needed! The well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure you enjoy the best horseback riding Jamaica has to offer!
You’ll learn about Montego Bay, considered to be Jamaica’s “Second City” and the capital of its tourism industry. Experienced guides are ready to provide any assistance that you might need along the way, although the horses are so well trained that you’re not likely to need any help!
Even beginning riders will find this adventure to be comfortable and enjoyable, as well as a unique opportunity to experience the spectacular views of Jamaica’s coastline and the rugged mountain scenery of its interior.
- Round-trip transfer from all major hotels in Montego Bay and Negril
- Professional guide
- Safety orientation
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages (available for purchase)
- Photographs (available for purchase)
Know Before You Go
• If you are arriving by cruise ship, the tour must be booked directly with your cruise line
• Maximum participant weight is 220 lbs
• Please wear closed-toe shoes for safety and comfort
• Minimum age for participants is 6 years
• Not suitable for pregnant women, persons with back or neck problems or the physically challenged
• What to wear and bring: cash, credit card, sneakers, swimwear and towel