Florence: Welcome Walking Tour
From £18 per personBook now
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio through the Uffizi Courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exterior)
- Get an introduction to the art, architecture and history of Florence
- Start with the city's Roman origins to the Renaissance and the present-day
Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of expert guides.
- Free shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Guided walking tour of Florence
Montecatini, Piazza Italia (Check point Bus, near the train station): 10:30am shuttle service to Florence Santa Maria Novella train station. // Meet your tour leader at Via Cavour, 21RED at 12:00pm (check-in closes 15 minutes before departure). From the train station the meeting point is about 1 km away (10-minute walk).
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Product ID: 60090