See the best of Bogotá on a half-day city tour and discover landmark monuments and picturesque neighborhoods. Go to the city's historic heart at Plaza de Bolívar, admire an impressive collection of indigenous gold at the Gold Museum and more.
What to Expect
Learn the history of Bogotá and Columbia with an expert guide in your chosen language (Spanish, English, Portuguese, French or German), and see the city's highlights in half a day.
Start at the Monserrate Sanctuary, located at an altitude of 3,150 meter above sea level in the city's Eastern Hills. Ascend to the top of the mountain by cable car, and reach the city's most famous pilgrimage point for panoramic views and to put the city into historical context.
Descend towards the picturesque cobblestone streets of La Candelaria in Bogotá's historic center, and visit the Botero Museum to see art by the eccentric contemporary artist Fernando Botero. Stop at the Chorro de Quevedo, where the diverse contrast of Bogotá's historic center will give you with a better understanding of Colombian history.
Next, go to Plaza de Bolívar at the historic epicenter of the city and see the administrative and government buildings surrounding the square. Enter the Primatial Cathedral of Bogotá to experience one of the largest cathedrals in South America. Then, cross the border of La Candelaria on the Eje Ambiental, and go to the Gold Museum to marvel at the world's largest collection of pre-Columbian gold. Depart the museum and shop for handicrafts in the artisan market at Parque Santander.
- Private transportation from and to your hotel
- Expert guide in the language of your preference (Spanish, English, Portuguese, French or German)
- Cable car ticket
- Tickets to attractions visited
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activities
Know Before You Go
• The order of the tour can be modified due to weather conditions
• Please note that the Gold Museum is closed on Mondays. However, the itinerary can altered to visit another museum according to your group's interests. If there is another place of interest you'd like to include in the tour, please let your guide know in advance and they will be glad to include it for you