Discover the magnificent cities and villages of the French Riviera on this private 8-hour shore excursion from Cannes. Admire the scenery as you explore Eze, La Turbie, Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence with your experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, Armenian, Russian
- Private group
- Discover the magnificent cities and villages of the French Riviera
- Explore the luxurious Principality of Monaco
- Learn about the secrets of perfume at the Fragonard factory in Eze
- See the Trophy of the Alps, a magnificent Roman monument, in the village of La Turbie
- Explore the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence
- Discover the old quarters of Antibes, the city where Picasso lived
- Walk along the world-famous Promenade de la Croisette in Cannes
- Admire the beautiful bay, lovely beaches, and stylish boutiques in Cannes
- Driver guide
- Soft drinks
- Transportation by air-conditioned car (WV Caravelle, Mercedes Viano, Vitto)
- Pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the port in CannesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- * Pick up available from Nice, Cannes, and Monaco.
- * Baby seats are required for infants. Please request at time of booking.
- * Pick-up at the pier from cruise ships is available.
- * Pick-up and drop-off are available from a variety of locations upon request.