Create a unique souvenir of your time in Monaco on a private 1 or 2-hour photo shoot at the French Riviera location(s) of your choice. Take home personalized photos of you in front of the city’s most stunning backdrops, and choose from a range of options.
What to Expect
Experience Monaco like never before, and hire a professional photographer for an exclusive photo session against some of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful backdrops.
A friendly personal photographer will create stunning photos of you against the monuments of Monaco as you discover its local charms. The photo-documentary style is unobtrusive and natural; perfect for capturing special occasions or simply the everyday moments of your trip.
Mingle with the jet set and experience the opulence of your backdrop on your vacation in Monaco. From the yacht-filled harbor to the fast cars and glamor of the casino, it’s time to dress up and live the high life for your photo shoot.
Photo sessions are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods. Popular itineraries include the Chateau de la Chevre d'Or at the village of Eze, 10 minutes from Nice and Monaco. This is a corner of paradise where the scents of jasmine, bougainvillea, and rose guide you up the gently sloping lanes.
Alternatively, pose in front of the Casino of Monte-Carlo, an opulently decorated marble and bronze building that has all the glitz and glamor that has made Monaco famous. Take a stroll around Monte Carlo Harbor and position yourself in front of the billionaire yachts!
You are welcome to choose your own location(s) that suit your travelling style and personality.
- A personal photographer for a private photo session
- High resolution digital images (suitable for posters)
- A personalized slide show of your photos
- A private online gallery to view and share your photos
- 30 high resolution professionally reworked images (1-hour photo shoot)
- 60 high resolution professionally reworked images (2-hour photo shoot)
What's Not Included
- Site entrance fees and any paid activities required for the photographer to photograph you
- Any transportation required between locations (taxi etc.)
- Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
Know Before You Go
• The photo sessions are conducted on-site at your travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere in your photo session; rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images. But in the event of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options
• Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask your photographer for suggestions. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in the French Riviera
• This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please make an enquiry if you have a larger group