Embark on a full-day guided trip to Western Serbia from Belgrade. Follow the Drina River and cross the Ovčar-Kablar Canyon. Ride on the retro Šargan 8 Rail and explore the village of Wooden Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Belgrade.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The minimum number of participants for a shared tour is 2. If you are the only person to book a shared tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied. You will be informed at the latest 24 hours before the trip and be offered the choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied or paying the supplement