Explore one of the most popular attractions in the region of Malaga on this 5-hour tour with a skip-the-line ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- At the port in Malaga or at your accommodation in Malaga, Fuengirola, Marbella, Torremolinos, or Benalmadena.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved
- The tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The departure time can be between 6:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- You will receive the tour time as soon as possible after booking
- Please note that the Caminito can close for the following reasons: adverse weather such as wind, rain, high temperatures; detachment of rocks; or maintenance works. In the case of closure, a email will be sent to all visitors a day before or the same day, to inform that the Caminito has closed and they will be allowed to reschedule.