Discover Milford Sound from a unique perspective as you admire the rainforests and waterfalls of the fiord. See it all on your cruise, including the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Milford Sound Visitor Centre, Freshwater Basin, Milford Sound, New Zealand. Be sure to allow 5 hours driving time from Queenstown and just over 2 hours from Te Anau or opt for a coach and cruise option departing from Queenstown or Te Anau (available to book on GetYourGuide).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Always be prepared to enjoy some rainfall
- All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snack foods. Note that smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
- Timetables, cruise departures and vessels may vary. In the interest of your safety, the activity provider may cancel any cruise at any time due to unsafe weather conditions or boat maintenance