With a round trip from Milan, discover the best of Venice on a 3-hour guided tour. Walk by the Byzantine and Gothic monuments of the Venetian Empire, listen to the history of the Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica and Ponte di Rialto and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Private group
- Explore the picturesque streets surrounding the Rialto Bridge and learn about its decorations, history and reconstruction
- Explore St. Mark's Square and its surroundings and discover the Byzantine sights
- Go to some of the little squares ("campi") of Venice and see some of the traditional bars ("bacari")
- Tour lead by an expert guide
- Private round-trip from Milan
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/attractions
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Milan train station: Stazione Centrale (easy to get there by tube). Exit the station and walk to the right, turn right at the corner of the station building. Your driver will be waiting for you near the taxi area on the side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of transfers is approximate 3 hours each. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites, and will take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.