Milan Skip-the-Line Tour of the Duomo and RooftopsProduct ID: 69557
From £22.71 per personBook now
- Learn about the construction of Milan’s renowned cathedral
- Enjoy amazing views of the Terraces and the city of Milan
- Admire the beautiful stained glass windows and sculptures
The Church of Santa Tecla was built during the 4th century and demolished in the Middle Ages to make space for the cathedral. The site was discovered by archeologists in 1961.
You’ll see a magnificent example of early octagonal construction with the Baptistery and learn about the life in Milan during the Roman era, when the city was the capital of the Empire.
Enter the cathedral and you’ll be standing inside the most iconic monument of the city of Milan and one of the largest churches in the world. With its 3,400 statues, 55 stained glass windows, spectacular altars and paintings, the Duomo is the most important example of Gothic style in northern Italy.
The elevator takes you up to the roof, where you’ll see the spires and sculptures from up close. Climb the 50 steps to reach the highest terraces and take a walk near the main spire, where the golden statue of the Virgin is located.
Enjoy magnificent views of the city and discover monuments and landmarks with your guide. On clear days, you’ll even be able to see the Alps!
- Pass with access to all areas of the historical complex: the Duomo, Duomo Museum, San Gottardo Church, archeological area and Terraces by lift; Tour of the Duomo, Terraces and Milan city center by a skilled guide of the Education Department of the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo
- Radioguide and headset
- Skip-the-line admission to the Duomo and Terraces
Monday-Friday: Groups/Priority Ticket Office, Piazza Duomo on the right side of the Cathedral. Saturday and Sunday: Duomo Info Point, Piazza Duomo 18, behind the Cathedral. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please be prepared to go through airport-style security checks
• You will be enterering a sacred place, so you must dress appropriately
• The staircase to reach the highest terrace is narrow, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
• Tickets are valid until the end of the year purchased, and you can collect them at Duomo Info Point ticket office
• Guided tours cannot be rescheduled
Product ID: 69557