See Milan your way with a MilanoCard, the tourist card that provides free public transportation, discounted rates from 10% to 100% off select museums, access to personal driver services, and much more. Get free access to the top attractions of Milan.
What to Expect
The MilanoCard is your pass to experiencing the city on your own terms. You’ll enjoy free public transportation, discounted rates from 10% to 100% off select museums, tours, restaurants, money exchange, luggage shipment, and much more!
Benefit from terrific discounts at Milan’s most important museums with your trusty MilanoCard, including the National Museum of Science and Technology, the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, and much more.
You can choose to enjoy a discounted city tour by bus, including a visit to the Scala or a boat tour of the Navigli, or get discounts on other fun activities.
All this sightseeing is sure to work up an appetite. The MilanoCard offers discounts at restaurants that feature the best cuisine in the city. Additionally, you’ll receive discounts on bike rentals, souvenirs and segway tours.
You will also receive discounts on many museums and tours in Venice, Rome, and Florence. The MilanoCard also includes discounts on train transportation to other locations in Italy.
• Free public transport for 24h, 48h or 72h
• Free personal driver for 1 ride
• Free on-call medical assistance
• Free handmade Panettone to be collected on your arrival
• Free updated guide of Milan
• Free Map of Milan
• Free access to Rooftop Galleria Vittorio Emanuele (8 per day)
• 30% off a train trip to Turin, Rome, Florence and other cities
• 1-Hour free wifi at Malpensa Airport
• Special rates for top attractions of Venice, Rome and main cities of Lombardy
• 25% off or free ticket for Outlet Shopping Tours: Franciacorta Outlet Village, Scalo Milano Design District, Serravalle Outlet, Vicolungo Village, Fidenza Village, FoxTown Outlet
• Photo printing for free
• 10% off the Hop-on Hop-off City Tour
• 30% off the Money Exchange
Discounts at at following museums:
• Rooftop of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele: 20% discount
• Scala Theatre Museum: 35% discount
• Triennale Museum: 25% discount
• Poldi Pezzoli Museum: 33% discount
• San Siro Museum Stadio: 15% discount
• Codex Atlanticus/PInacoteca Ambrosiana: 13% to 35% discount
• Sacrestia del Bramante: 20% to 35% discount
• Villa Necchi Campiglio: 30% discount
• Leonardo3 Museum: 50% discount
• National Museum of Science and Tecnology: 30% discount
• Branca Tower: 20% to 50% discount
• Bagatti Valsecchi Museum: 33% discount
• Museum of Sant Ambrogio: 50% discount
• Roman Forum + Crypt of Leonardo: 23% discount
• Diocesan Museum and Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio: 33% discount
• Armani Silos: 30% discount
• Gallerie d'Italia: 40% discount
• Tourist MuseumCard: 10% discount (this card included all the Milan civic museums: Sforza Castle, Museum of Novecento, Museum of Natural History, Archaeological Museum, Museum of Risorgimento, Palazzo Morando, Civic Aquarium, Gallery of Modern Art)
- 24, 48 or 72 hours of free public transportation
- Free handmade Panettone (sweet bread loaf)
- Travel guide and map of Milan
- Discounts on museums in Venice, Florence, and Rome
- 1 free journey with your own personal driver
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
-You must exchange your voucher for the MilanoCard at Central station, Agenzie 365 ground floor, west wing.
Open every day from 08:00-19:00
-Watch the tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nqFVLVYj_w
-You can also collect your card at the MilanTourismPoint - HighlineGalleria in Via Silvio Pellico, 2
-The MilanoCard includes 1 free journey (up to EUR 12 each). In order to use it you will need to download the app "Uber" after booking. Register for free to book your luxury car and personal driver. You will receive information on how to redeem your free journey on your voucher