Join this guided private tour of Milan, Italy's capital of business and fashion. Be amazed by the Gothic beauty of the Duomo, while you walk along its worldwide famous shopping gallery. Visit Sforza's castle and its many beautiful museums.
What to Expect
You most probably know Milan for its business-related reputation already, but this city is much more than that, which you'll get to realize on this private tour. The city is a truly seething metropolis. At times it can seem brash and soulless, but beneath the veneer is a serious sense of history and place. The grand Gothic cathedral, the Duomo, lies at the geographical heart of this one-time Imperial Roman capital, and expresses the love of beauty and power that still drives the city today.
The Duomo is where this tour will start from, taking you to see Palazzo Reale, and arriving in Piazza del Duomo. Following the 19th century's Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, you'll get to Piazza della Scala, where you'll have the chance to admire the beautiful theater and Palazzo Marino. After a quick stop in Piazza San Fedele, the tour will end in the Medieval Piazza Mercanti.
Booking this tour, you'll also get a skip the line ticket to visit the majestic Sforza's Castle and its beautiful museums. If you love photography, get ready to take very cool pictures during this tour!
- Private tour of Milan and its monuments lead by an expert guide
- Skip the line ticket for Sforza's Castle
What's Not Included
- Food & drinks
- Guided tour inside the Sforza's Castle
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund