Discover Milan in an exciting way on a Segway tour that takes you to the most important and famous sights of the city in your small group of 8. A live guide explains what you are seeing, from Cathedral Square to Via Dante.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age and weigh at least 100 pounds
- and not in excess of 260 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother,
- pregnant women are not allowed to participate on these Segway Tours.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability
- waiver form
- Your safety is always the highest priority; therefore, each tour begins with a
- very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy
- the city
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted
- to ride, and will not be refunded