Explore Milan at your own pace with a 24-hour scooter rental, and experience the city from a local' s point of view. Access areas visitors seldom see, and plan your itinerary according to your interests. Forget the hassle of taxis and public transport!
What to Expect
Spend an enjoyable day exploring Milan by scooter and take in the major attractions of Italy’s economic capital. Plan your own itinerary according to the areas of the city that interest you most, and travel at your own pace with this 24-hour rental.
Explore the streets and the diverse neighborhoods of this great city on a personal scooter. Step back in time at Villa Necchi Campiglio, stop to admire the exquisite architecture of the Duomo, Milan’s cathedral, and see Teatro alla Scala, the most famous opera house in the world.
Discover the top landmarks, monuments, and shopping areas of one of the world’s great fashion capitals.
- Scooter rental
- 1 helmet
What's Not Included
- Additional helmet
- Top case
- Road assistance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• All drivers must possess a driving license that is valid in Italy. The supplier assumes no responsibility for traffic violations or fines
• A EUR 150.00 deposit is required
• 50cc, 18 years of age with a scooter license valid in the EU
• 100cc and 125cc, 21 years of age and a car driving license valid in the EU
• 150cc, 21 years of age with a valid driving license for motorbikes