Explore Milan with a private guide and discover the city’s top attractions, from the magnificent Duomo and Teatro alla Scala, to stylish neighborhoods full of boutique fashion stores. Learn the history of Milan and see some of the world’s greatest art.
What to Expect
Known as one of the fashion capitals of the world, and a center of industrialization in Italy, Milan is an art-packed city begging for a local guide, and on this 3-hour private walking tour you will get just that.
Departing from the steps of the magnificent Duomo on Piazza Del Duomo, admire the Gothic façade of the 5th largest cathedral in the world, and the arch of the stylish Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade.
Visit the 14th-century Castello Sforzesco, once one of the largest citadels in Europe, and now home to city museums, including the Museum of Ancient Art, starring Michelangelo's last sculpture, the “Rondanini Pietà.” Move on to San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore and Piazza della Scala, with its famous La Scala opera house and museum.
It is also possible to visit Leonardo Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” by prior arrangement. Located in the refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria della Grazie, the mural survived Allied bombs in 1943, and has been safely preserved for future generations.
On Mondays there is a special itinerary: Duomo with the rooftop, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Piazza Scala, and the Scala Opera House Museum.
- Guide for 3 hours
- Pick-up service on request
What's Not Included
- Last Supper ticket (on request - EUR 8 per person)
- Scala Opera House museum ticket (EUR 4 per person)
Know Before You Go
• If you require a ticket for the Last Supper (closed on Mondays) please give at least 40 days advanced notice
• On Mondays there is a special itinerary: Duomo with the rooftop, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Piazza Scala, and the Scala Opera House Museum.