See Milan from above on this skip-the-line tour that takes you up to the terraces of the Duomo. Enjoy the unforgettable experience of walking on the roof of the magnificent cathedral. Admire the views of the cathedral, Milan, and sometimes even the Alps!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Suggestions and Warnings:
- On hot days it’s best to wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- There are no toilet facilities on the Terraces of the Duomo.
- Be sure to bring water.
- In the rare case of unusually bad weather the terrace may be closed for safety reasons, and your ticket will be refunded.
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 persons, so you might have to wait few minutes before heading up to the roof (the lift is always guaranteed, however).
- The staircase to reach the highest terrace is particularly narrow and has smooth marble steps, so you are advised to wear comfortable shoes with rubber soles.