Milan: Duomo and La Scala Guided TourProduct ID: 62255
From £35.81 per personBook now
- Go behind the scenes at La Scala Milan
- Look inside the world's 5th largest church
- Discover one of the first ever shopping malls
- Marvel at some of the highest Gothic vaults in Milan Cathedral
First, enter La Scala to explore one of the most famous theaters in the world. Go inside the auditorium with seating for more than more than 2000 people and a stage that has hosted some of the world’s most recognized artists.
Learn more about the history of La Scala in its own museum, and see a vast collection of costumes, instruments, and other musical curiosities, as well as a gallery of busts and paintings portraying some of classical music's great artists, such as Giuseppe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini.
Stroll over to the glass-roof arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, built in the late 19th-century and considered one of the first shopping malls in history. Enter the Gothic façade of the Duomo, and discover the true symbol of Milan. See the soaring vaults (some of the tallest in the world), and learn why this imposing building attracts more than 5 million visitors per year.
- Licensed English-speaking guides
- Skip-the-line-ticket to the Duomo
- Skip-the-line ticket to La Scala
- Audio guides (for groups of more than 10 people)
Meet in front of La Scala Theatre (tours are held every Friday at 14:45), and in Piazza Duomo near the United Colors of Benetton store (tours are held every Saturday at 14:15) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 62255