See the hidden sights of Milan on a 2-hour walking tour that also includes skip-the-line entrance to the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie to see da Vinci’s “Last Supper.” Marvel at frescoes in secret churches, see the “finger” by Cattelan, and more.
What to Expect
Discover precious treasures hidden in Milan on a 2-hour walking tour that ends with a bang at the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie to see da Vinci’s stunning “Last Supper.”
Start by visiting the discrete church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro, where Donato Bramante (the architect behind St. Peter’s in Rome), painted a unique fresco that will take your breath away and reveal how to solve the problem of what to do when you don’t have room for a bigger apse!
Continue to the Borsa Italiana to see a piece of modern art by one of Italy’s most successful contemporary artists, Maurizio Cattelan that will surprise and shock. Stroll along winding streets that only locals know, and discover the “Sistine Chapel of Milan” at the former convent of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, where the frescoes are by da Vinci’s best students.
End by skipping the lines to see da Vinci’s mural of the “Last Supper” in the refectory of the impressive church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, and gaze at one of the great masterpieces of the Renaissance.
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Last Supper
- Personal suggestions for the rest of your time in Milan
The supplier will confirm the meeting point by email after booking.
What to Remember
• Tour groups are limited to a maximum of 30 people
• Cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the tour's scheduled starting time will face a 50% fee
• Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to the tour's scheduled starting time will face a 100% fee