Absolutely worth it. I'd recommend to everyone
We did a lot of awesome things on this tour:
*Our guide was truly amazing - thanks Giovanna!! we love you.
1) Visited winery and did wine-tasting: It was super tasty. Plus, the wine tasting included some olives, cheese, salami, and bread. We ate it all up with the tasty wine. The wines were also very affordable - we bought two - would've bought more if it weren't for international custom rules :(
2) Sigurta Park - it is a grand park and really beautiful. We had a park guide with us too and we drove a golf cart, stopping for as long as we wanted in key points for pictures and rest.
3) Tortellini Lunch - we went to a restaurant, famous for their tortellinis. We saw how the chefs made them, as well as made a couple ourselves. We then had lunch where we sampled all the different types of tortellini they made.
4) After lunch, the guide gave us a short break to do as we pleased in the town.
5) We went to an old village that celebrated tortellini - beautiful, picturesque.