Come taste the unique Franciacorta wine in a beautiful area with hills located between the southern shore of Lake Iseo and the city of Brescia. You'll visit the vineyards and taste different wines along with some delicious local products.
What to Expect
If you love good wine and its tradition, you must have heard of Franciacorta before. But are you sure you really know about its history, what makes it unique, and the secrects of the different varieties of this majestic wine? Through this tour, you'll have the chance to discover a unique area surrounded by green hills quite close to Lake Iseo by walking in the vineyards where the history of Franciacorta begins.
From the vineyards, you'll then be led to the winery, to explore the wine cellar, and learn about the particular production techniques which characterize this unique wine. A guided wine tasting will follow, during which you will taste different varieties of wines accompanied by some typical local products. Get ready for an experience you won't forget. Oh, and if you like taking pictures, remember to bring your camera.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and wine cellar
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of Franciacorta wines
- Tasting of local products
- Round trip from Milan via private transfer
Know Before You Go
• The duration of the transfers is approximately 1-hour each way
• The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old