Enjoy a round trip from Milan to Verona and have the unique chance to make your own wine (label and cork included) choosing the blend you prefer from barriques of local grapes. You'll also visit the winery and taste 3 different fine wines.
What to Expect
Enjoy a walk through the beautiful vineyards of Cantine Pasqua, visit the winery to see how the wine is produced, and taste 3 different wines (a white wine, a red wine, and the majestic Amarone).
After this wonderful tour, you'll have the chance to create your own wine by choosing your favorite blend from barriques of local grapes such as Corvina, Cabernet Sauvignon, or Merlot. You will then prepare the bottle complete with cork and customize your own label. A fun experience, but mostly a unique and easy way to learn about the wines of the Verona region and its particular production techniques.
- Tour of the vineyard
- Tasting session (Passione Sentimento Bianco Veneto IGT, Passione Sentimento Rosso Veneto IGT, Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG)
- Activity in the barrique cellar: make your own blend
- Round trip transfer from Milan
Know Before You Go
• Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 2-hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)