Access all areas of the Milan Duomo, including its terraces, cathedral, and museum. Marvel at the stained glass windows and visit the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- High-heeled shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Sleeveless shirts
- Non-folding strollers
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
- Wearing a costume
- Party groups
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- There are stairs to get to the top of the Duomo
- The Duomo Museum and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte are closed on Wednesdays
- The voucher is valid for 72 hours once validated and each attraction can be visited once
- The last entry to the terrace is at 6:10 PM, as it closes at 6:30 PM