Enjoy a 4-day escorted tour through Northern Italy from Milan. Visit Stresa, Bellagio, Bergamo, Sirmione, Verona, and more. Admire the region’s lakes and spend your nights in comfortable hotel accommodation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Learn about the history of the region from your local guides
- Marvel at the stunning lakes of northern Italy, including Orta, Maggiore, Como, and Garda
- Enjoy a tour through the art and history of Verona
- Tour leader
- Local tour guide
- Hotel accommodation
- City taxes
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Starhotels Ritz, Via Lazzaro Spallanzani, 40, 20129 Milan at 8:30. Please be at this location no later than 15 minutes before departure; latecomers will not be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Hotel accommodation in Como, Brescia, and Verona
- City tax is not included and must be paid in cash directly at the hotels during check-in or check-out
- Only one piece of luggage per person is permitted.
- The meeting point is at Starhotel Ritz in Milan. Please arrive no later than 8:15 AM. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- The departure time is 8:30 AM
- This is a bilingual tour (English and Spanish)