Miami: Full-Day Bus Tour to Key West
From £40 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from most South Beach, Miami Beach and North Miami Beach hotels on Collins Avenue between 5th and 190th street. Your exact pick-up location and time will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- Cross the Overseas Highway to Key West
- Admire the Spanish style mansions of the Historic District
- See the ribbon of more than 20 islands of the Florida Keys
- Escape the hectic hustle of Miami for the day
- Learn why Key West proved so popular with famous authors
Travel by well-equipped bus on the 160-mile (257-kilometer) journey across the Straits of Florida. The bus has free WiFi and on board wash room facilities for your comfort and convenience. Sit back and take in the views as you cross the Overseas Highway.
Offering an escape from Miami's never ending energy, Key West provides a life line for those longing for a little peace and quiet. Upon arrival, you will enjoy a 3-hour guided tour to discover why the tranquil island attracted famous authors such as Tennessee Williams and Ernest Hemingway, whose house is one of the most popular tourist attractions.
Soak up the bohemian atmosphere marked by the many barefoot beach bars and cafés, admire the Spanish style mansions of Duval Street, and marvel at the monuments of the Key West Historic District.
- Round-trip narrated tour from Miami to Key West and back
- Transportation by bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at select Miami, Miami Beach, and North Miami Beach hotels
- Guided 3-hour tour to Key West
- Free WIFI access en route
- Full service bathroom on board
- Tour guide gratuity
This tour typically starts at 150 Collins Ave. Meeting location is subject to change and will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 42359