Encounter dolphins up close on this unforgettable experience in Miami. Enjoy swimming with dolphins in small groups accompanied by a trainer and experience the incredible bond between humans and animals.
What to Expect
Enjoy a fascinating experience in the water with dolphins. Upon arrival you will get a general introduction in small groups about the program of dolphin swimming.
You will then get to know the dolphins with a trainer. Under the supervision of the trainer, you will be introduced to the dolphins and led into the water with them. You will receive tips and tricks for dealing with the dolphins and encounter the animals up close.
With the observation option, you can watch your companions swimming with the dolphins from the water’s edge and also receive a day ticket for the aquarium.
Changing rooms are available for you to use after completing the program. You also have the rest of the day to explore the Miami Aquarium with its many other attractions on your own.
- Swim with dolphins in small groups (approximately 45 minutes)
- Qualified trainer
- Towels, wet suits, and changing rooms with showers
- Admission to the Miami Aquarium for 1 day
What's Not Included
- Photos (can be purchased on site)
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Minimum height is 132 cm, without exceptions
• Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Any jewelry, including body and/or facial piercings, must be removed
• Basic knowledge of English is required to understand the trainer
• Pregnant women cannot participate for safety reasons
• You may also book "extra" spectator tickets to watch from the pool edge