Visit a world-class marine life entertainment park, the famous Miami Seaquarium. Home to performing killer whales, seas lions, dolphins and more, enjoy an entertaining, educational and fun day for the entire family.
What to Expect
On a 38-acre tropical paradise with spectacular skyline views of Miami lies a South Florida attraction like no other. Welcome to Miami Seaquarium!
This is a place where dolphins walk on water, killer whales fly through the air, sea lions delight children of all ages and endangered sea turtles and manatees find a safe haven.
Each day features eight different marine animal shows and astonishing presentations, not to mention the permanent marine wildlife exhibits. You can also participate in Dolphin Interactions (additional charges apply).
Don't miss the animal shows, where loveable marine animals like Lolita the Killer Whale or Flipper the Dolphin show you their amazing skills.
Experience an underwater walking journey through a 300,000-gallon tropical reef with the Sea Trek Reef Encounter option. Discover exotic fish while wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely even at the bottom of the sea. Encounter beautiful species of fish up close as you marvel at nature's limitless imagination.
This is a premiere facility in the U.S., known for its efforts toward wildlife conservation and rehabilitation. Food, beverage, souvenir concessions and facilities are located conveniently throughout the park.
Explore Miami Seaquarium, a place of inspiration, education and fun!
- Admission to Seaquarium
- Tansportation (if option is chosen)
- Underwater Sea Trek Reef Encounter (if option is chosen)
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
Sea Trek Reef Encounter:
• Available Wednesday – Sunday. This experience lasts 20 minutes after which you can visit the park at your own leisure
• Participants must be at least 10 years of age
• Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by somebody aged 18+ who is also participating in the tour
• Participants between 14-17 years of age must also be accompanied by somebody 18+ but this supervising adult does not have to be participating in the tour
• Certain physical and mental impairments make participation in this encounter inadvisable, including, but not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
• Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses allowed