Visit family-owned restaurants and taste the best Cuban food in Miami on a 2-hour food tour. Get the story behind the food while you sample the best Cuban cuisine. Experience the art of a hand-rolled “Cubano” cigar, and listen to traditional music.
What to Expect
Visit family-owned restaurants, and get the story behind the food while you taste the best Cuban cuisine in Miami. Meet in Little Havana, a lively, family-friendly neighborhood, and begin an edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods.
During the 2-hour tour, you will learn about traditional, rustic Cuban cuisine by tasting and walking your way through the must-visit streets of Calle Ocho. The tour is designed for both locals and visitors alike, who want to learn about the area’s history and culture while tasting foods that have been prepared by the same families from recipes handed down through generations.
You will also get to admire up-close the art of a hand-rolled “Cubano” cigar, and listen to traditional Cuban and Caribbean music. Meet artists to hear about their distinctive work, right at their studios. And learn about the spiritual beliefs that the community practice, including Santeria.
- Food and beverages
- Local guide
- 6 food stops, with tastings at each location
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuity for your tour guide
Know Before You Go
• This tour is non-refundable once booked
• Please remember to be ready 10 minutes prior to tour. Tour guides will not wait for clients
• Tour can be customized for vegetarians. Please advise in advance in the "commentaries" section when booking. If you have other dietary restrictions, please contact vendor in advance for more information
• This tour is operated on sunny and rainy days. Dress accordingly. Comfortable shoes are recommended. You will walk for about 8 blocks and tour will end 2 blocks from the meeting point location
• Water will be provided at the tasting locations but feel free to bring your own bottle too
• The restaurants visited are all wheelchair friendly