Jungle Island General Admission TicketProduct ID: 6719
From £38.50 per personBook now
- Watch spectacular animal shows
- Pet your favorite animals in the interactive animal park
- Wander through 18 acres of lush tropical gardens
- Meet Hercules the liger, half lion half tiger!
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the beautiful Flamingo lake
- Listen to talks given by the Jungle Keeper
Then, cuddle up to penguins, lemurs and so much more. Plus, on weekends relax on the private beach while your kids soak up the water slides and swim zone. Uncover a jungle full of fun today! The Jungle is also home to some new and unique animal friends including a baby zebra, a family of prairie dogs, and a family of marmosets (the world’s smallest primates)!
Jungle Island is a self-guided park that allows you to see all the shows and exhibits at your leisure. Each show is scheduled numerous times during the day for your convenience. The Lakeside Cafe offers indoor and outdoor seating overlooking beautiful Flamingo Lake. Enjoy freshly-made foods for the whole family while gazing at a colorful flock of Flamingos. Island Treasures Gift Shop also offers a wide variety of gifts and souvenirs for you to enjoy!
- Entrance ticket to Jungle Island
- Animal shows
- Petting zoo
- Parrot Cove Beach (when open, summer season)
- Food and drink
From I-95 Take 395 East (MacArthur Causeway), make a right at Parrot Jungle Trail which is the first exit after the bridge. Follow the road around and under the Causeway to the parking lot. From the East Take 395 West (MacArthur Causeway), make a right by the Miami Yacht Club which is the first exit after Palm Island. Look for Parrot Jungle Trail and follow it until you get to the Jungle Island parking lot. (Open in Google Maps)
• Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled entrance date
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Product ID: 6719