30-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour with Exhibit EntranceProduct ID: 19077
From £20 per personBook now
- Enjoy a compact, informative 30-minute airboat ride, with photo opportunities
- Catch a glimpse of endangered wildlife
- Get to touch a baby alligator in the reptile exhibit
Your tour will be guided by an experienced captain. During the tour, you'll listen to tales of how the Seminole and panther once coexisted in this lush wilderness.
Also, you'll catch a glimpse of endangered wildlife as you skim across the glassy water. On this tour, feel free to let your spirit soar as you view nature at its finest. And don't forget, all airboat ticket purchases automatically include entrance into the exhibit areas, where you can see a wealth of local and exotic wildlife.
- Reptile Exhibit entrance featuring "Hold a Baby Alligator"
- 30 minute guided air boat tour
1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, Florida 33327. We are located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27 north of Interstate 75. Please call 888-424-7262 to get help with directions. (Open in Google Maps)
Cancellation are allowed 72 hours prior to the start of your tour. Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Product ID: 19077