Experience the thriving culinary scene of Miami's Little Havana and enjoy tasty, authentic Cuban cuisine. Learn about local history and culture as you explore one of Miami's oldest neighborhoods.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of the Tower Theater. There is free outdoor parking behind Maximo Gomez Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave. If the parking lot is full, additional metered parking can be found along SW 8th Street and on the nearby residential streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The activity operates rain or shine
- The tastings are enough for a full lunch
- Please share your dietary requirements in advance
- Vegetarians or those who are gluten-free or don't eat beef or pork are catered to, but the activity provider cannot cater to vegan diets or severe food allergies
- Some stops do not have gluten-free alternatives