From £29 per personBook now
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pick-up and drop-off included (selected hotels only)
- Endure a once-in-a-lifetime offbeat experience
This is one of the most important celebrations in Mexico because families gather to visit the cemetery and decorate the tombs of their deceased family, giving offerings such as: fruit, water, salt, a typical bread called "pan de muerto", and candles.
Dare to learn more about how the locals receive their deceased relatives and friends in a truly unusual ritual.
- Tour Tourist Transportation round trip
- Tour Conductor
- Visit Church of St.Andrew the Apostle
- Pantheon Mixquic
- Show of the Lightened
- 1 Chocolate skull
- Travel insurance board unit
- Nothing previously unspecified
If your hotel is out of these zones please meet at the meeting point located in Revolution Monument. Address: De La República 140,Tabacalera,06030 Ciudad de México, D.F.,México. You will be met in front of ISSSTE building; exactly at the corner of the revolution monument, behind Grand Krystal Reforma Hotel at 13:45
Product ID: 73254