The Tree and Sphere Fair
From £32 per personBook now
- Take advantage of this seasonal offer
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off included
Each year Chignahuapan celebrates The Tree and the Sphere Fair in which millions of spheres are produced and distributed in Mexico and the Vatican.
Then you'll continue to the Basilica of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, where you can admire the largest Virgin of Latin America with a height of 12 meters, carved in cedar wood.
Afterwards, you will head to Zacatlán de las Manzanas, famous for production based on apples, where you will see a factory making sodas and sidra, and talk about the process of making this drink.
Visit the viewpoint and the famous mural of Zacatlán which has a spectacular view.
Another attraction that cannot miss in Zacatlán is the Flower Clock, the emblem that adorns the main square, built by Zacatleca's hands, which has 2 covers, 5 meters in diameter, beautifully adorned with fresh flowers.
- Round trip transportation tour from Mexico City
- Tour Conductor
- Chignahuapan visit
- Visit the factory areas in Chignahuapan
- Visit to the Basilica of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception
- Visit Zacatlán de las Manzanas
- Visit the Floral Clock in Zacatlán
- Visit the Soda Factory and Cider tasting
- Visit the Mural and Look-out of Paseo de la Barranca
- Travel insurance
- Nothing previously unspecified
If your hotel is out of this zones please meet at the meeting point The meeting point is located at Revolution Monument. Address: De La República 140,Tabacalera,06030 Ciudad de México, D.F.,México. You will be met in front of the ISSSTE building; exactly at the corner of the revolution monument, behind Grand Krystal Reforma Hotel at 07:45.
Product ID: 73252