Your kids will love the Six Flags Dolphin Encounter. Hop in the water with them and join a school of playful trained dolphins for an incredible experience of swimming, interacting and learning all about these fascinating sea creatures.
What to Expect
Experience the wonder and beauty of these beautiful marine mammals on a 45-minute Dolphin Encounter. You and your kids will have the opportunity to receive the love and affection of these cute and playful animals in a fun and safe environment.
The activity provides a very comfortable introduction to the world of dolphins that’s sure to open your child's eyes. Swim with your dolphin as your trainer leads you in fun activities like flipper handshakes, singing, dancing and more.
Throughout the program you'll learn important facts about these amazing mammals, such as how they live in social groups of from 5 individuals to several hundred. You'll hear about how they hunt together and how they play and you’ll discover their unique intelligence first hand.
- Interactive time with a dolphin
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photograph with the dolphins
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• For safety reasons, women more than 5 months into pregnancy cannot take part. Women less than 5 months into pregnancy can participate if accompanied by another adult
• It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the starting time
• Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
• Children under 2 feet 11 inches in height participate at no charge
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
• This location does not accept US dollars (USD) in cash for expenses such as dock fees, etc. Only Mexican pesos (MXN) are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be processed in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate
• Cancelations made within 48 hours of the activity and no-shows will not be eligible for refunds. You may reschedule your tour within 48 hours at an additional cost of $15 per person. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability