Uno dos tres cuatro cinco! Join this Mexico City tour to see 2 of Mexico's best street markets. Shop for groceries, ride public transit and savor street foods like tacos and tamales, before finishing with an cooking class with a local family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You are advised to dress conservatively as you will be exploring a non-touristy areas. Long pants or jeans and a T-shirt are recommended.
- Leave your valuables, such as passports and credit cards in your hotel, and bring a small amount of cash. Only small cameras are allowed.
- During the rainy season (May to September), you are advised to bring a raincoat or umbrella
- Please notify the local partner in advance of any dietary requirements. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated.