Explore Mexico City at your own pace with a full-day ticket to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. See all the sights of the historic center from an open-top bus. Jump off at any of the more than a dozen stops to explore, shop, or stroll in the park.
What to Expect
Discover the sights of Mexico City from on board the open top, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, and jump off to explore the sights and neighborhoods that most interest you.
Enjoy the city center from the top deck of the bus as you listen to the provided audio guide (available in 6 different languages). Departing from the Auditorio Nacional, the bus takes a convenient route past attractions, such as the Zócalo, National Museum of Anthropology, and Revolution Monument.
You are free to hop on and off as many times as you like, and buses run from the morning through until the evening (09:00-21:00), making it the perfect way to combine sightseeing with some shopping, lunch, and even dinner.
• Auditorio Nacional
• Museo de Arte Moderno y Tamayo
• Tamaulipas y Michoacan
• Fuente de la Cibeles
• Centro de Cultura Casa Lamm
• Monumento a la Independencia Direccion Centro
• Centro Commercial Reforma 222
• Museo de Cera y Ripley’s
• Glorieta Colon
• Hemiciclo a Juarez
• Zocalo (Centro Historico)
• Plaza Manuel Tolsa (Munal)
• Museo Franz Mayer
• Monumento a la Revolucion
• Museo de San Carlos
• Reforma Insurgentes
• Monumento a la Independencia Direccion Chapultepec
• Reforma Rio de la Plata
• Museo de Antropologia
- 1-day pass for the hop-on hop-off Turibus
- Audio guide (available in 6 different languages)
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Hotel Amigo Zocalo, Moneda 8 Col. Centro Cuahutemoc, Mexico City