An adventure to experience and learn about the cities of Cuernavaca and Taxco, both containing legacies of indigenous people and Spaniards. You can relish in the architecture and history of both of these cities, and sit down for lunch on a break in Taxco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels within Zona Rosa, Reforma centro, DownTown, Roma Norte, and Roma Sur. If your hotel is located outside of these areas, you must make your own way to the meeting point at Hotel Fontán Reforma.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Meet the city of eternal spring
- Walk through the picturesque streets of one of the richest cities of the colonial era
- Meet two Mexican states full of history and beautiful landscapes
- Learn about the Spanish and indigenous cultural legacy in the architecture and art of these towns
- Certified tourist guide
- Tips to the driver and tourist guide
- Lunch and drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable shoes, a light sweater or jacket, money for souvenirs if desired, sunscreen and a hat.