Discover the food and culture of Mexico City on this 3.5-hour walking tour. Experience the tastes of Mexico as you sample delicious foods at a variety of locations. Learn about the history of Colonia Roma as you stroll through this bohemian neighborhood.
What to Expect
Discover Mexico City – a foodie paradise – on this culinary and cultural walking tour. Explore the city as you sample delicious foods from 6 one-of-a-kind specialty food stores, ethnic delis, and local restaurants located off the beaten track.
This tour also offers an insider’s view into the local lifestyle. Your guide will open your eyes to the richness of Mexico City’s architecture, history, and culture.
So go ahead and feel good about indulging your taste buds – it is fuel for the body, replenishment for the soul, and a chance to forge lasting relationships.
• The tastiest fish tacos with the unique flavor of the coast
• The authentic taste from Oaxaca in Mexico City
• Genuine bistro and store with traditional home-style French food
• Traditional mexican food
• The best microbrewery bar in Mexico City
• Delicious fresh, natural, and organic food
• Specialty coffee house
- All the food tastings (enough for lunch)
- Bottle of water
- Tour guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You should wear comfortable shoes
• Tour takes places rain or shine
• Please indicate any food restrictions when booking
• All food tastings are included in the ticket price
• This tour is ideal for all age groups and takes place from Monday to Saturday