Taal Volcano Full-Day Adventure Tour from ManilaProduct ID: 36479
From £104 per personBook now
- Cross to Volcano Island by boat
- Hike to the crater lake of the Philippines 2nd most active volcano
- Lunch in Tagaytay, overlooking Taal Volcano
- Enjoy an optional horse ride among the basalt rocks of Taal
- Visit the Palace in the Sky park, built for president Marcos
You will drive to Tagaytay City to head for Volcano Island, location of one of the most active volcanos in the Philippines. Less than 2 hours from Manila, Tagaytay City offers cooler weather and dramatic views of Taal Lake and Volcano Island.
Head over to the island by boat, where a trekking guide will lead you on a hike to conquer the mountain. A complex volcano of crater lakes and tuff cones, Taal is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire. Admire the expanse of sulfuric water, where paraws, kayaks and banana boats are available to rent. If you fancy seeing Taal from a different perspective, you will have the option to rent horses.
You will also visit the tranquil Calaruega Church in Tagaytay City, and the Palace in the Sky, built for former president Marcos, but converted to a park when he was overthrown.
- Round-trip transportation to Tagaytay City and Talisay Batangas from Manila
- Personal driver
- Boat with guide
- Trek guide
- Photographer to document your trek
- All entrance fees
- Optional horse with guide (PHP 600.00 per person)
- Insurance for foreign travelers
The pick-up point shall be assigned by you, according to your preference and convenience. A pick-up point can be assigned anywhere within the Metro Manila area free of charge. However should a pick-up point be assigned outside Metro Manila, a fee will be charged to cover additional fuel and other expenses, such as toll fees if applicable (Open in Google Maps)
• There will be 1 assigned pick-up and drop off point per group. The pick-up and drop off point shall be assigned by the client according to client's preference and convenience. A pick-up and drop off point can be assigned anywhere within Metro Manila free of charge. However should a pick-up point be assigned outside Metro Manila a fee will be charged to cover additional fuel and other expenses, such as toll fees if applicable
Product ID: 36479